/ North Water Wedge Throw Line (Closeout)
North Water Wedge Throw Line (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 390 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview Designed to be accurate, rugged and reliable, the North Water Wedge Throw Line is the professional's choice. The aerodynamic shape throw like a dream and belt loops let you add the wedge to your re...
Designed to be accurate, rugged and reliable, the North Water Wedge Throw Line is the professional's choice. The aerodynamic shape throw like a dream and belt loops let you add the wedge to your rescue waist belt.
- Wedge shape is easy to throw
- Floating line stays on the surface
- Sewn-in flotation makes stuffing a breeze
- High tenacity packcloth bag increases durability
- Drawstring closure hold the rope in place
- Belt loops give you an easy waist belt deployment option
- Discontinued model. Limited to stock on hand
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- ALAlana L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the wedge
I've been through 3 of these in the last decade or more, all with spectra. The flat-ish profile is easy to stow. Throws well. Extremely durable fabric. Will buy again.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $19.67 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.