North Water U-Link Contact Tow
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $13.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The North Water U-Link Contact Tow is a must-have multi-tool. Made from strong, highly visible nylon webbing, this versatile product can be used as a contact tow, bridal tow, or stirrup, just to na...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The North Water U-Link Contact Tow is a must-have multi-tool. Made from strong, highly visible nylon webbing, this versatile product can be used as a contact tow, bridal tow, or stirrup, just to name a few. A neoprene wrap provides a simple and effective way to keep both you and the tool organized.
- High visibility yellow nylon webbing
- Two stainless steel carabiners & adjustable release buckle
- Attaches to deck lines on your kayak or leash plug on your SUP board
- Adjustable Length for easier re-entry
- Confident feel of a solid sinking foot stirrup
- Use as a paddle leash during a rescue
- Attach two boats in parallel or attach to a dock
- Neoprene wrap stores line when not in use
- Stores in a deck bag or pocket
|Webbing||1” x 60” nylon|
|Stirrup||3/4” x 5” PVC|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.