/ North Water Micro Tow Line
North Water Micro Tow Line
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The North Water Micro Tow Line is a simple and effective tow system for a SUP paddler or beginning sea kayaker. Compact, fast, easy to use this waist worn tow system accommodates a pre-set short and long tow. Carabiners anchored to the outside of the pouch allow immediate access.
- Compact waist-worn tow system
- Roll up style pouch is easy to re-stuff and close
- Bag stays securely closed until needed with strong Velcro-style opening
- Adjustable waist belt is equipped with a quick-release cam buckle
- Dual stainless steel keyhole carabiners let you quickly switch from short to long tow options
- Easily set up for different towing scenarios involving two or three boats
- Floating polypropylene rope is easy to see on the water
|Rope Material||Multi-filament floating polypropylene|
|Rope Diameter||6 mm|
|Rope Tensile Strength||800 lbs.|
|Rope Elongation||6 - 8%|
|Preset Tow Lengths||17' & 50'|
|Bag Dimensions||11" x 2" x 3"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- CCrevI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 years agoNorth Water Micro Tow Line
This is a fail-safe, no brainer that does just what it's supposed to. It is compact and easy to deploy. You have the option of a short tow or long tow. I re-tied the rope so and coded one biner with a single zap strap to indicate it was the shorter line and the other with 2 straps to indicate it was the longer line. I tied both lines to the middle ring in the bag instead of only to one point. You might want to add some flotation Styrofoam to the bag just in case you accidentally unclip both ends and your waist belt and you lose the whole rig. Very nice taco belt tow system to use everyday. Great quality construction.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $24.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.