North Water Micro Tow Line
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $21.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The North Water Micro Tow Line is a simple and effective tow system for a SUP paddler or beginning sea kayaker. Compact, fast, easy to use this waist worn tow system accommodates a pre-set short an...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The North Water Micro Tow Line is a simple and effective tow system for a SUP paddler or beginning sea kayaker. Compact, fast, easy to use this waist worn tow system accommodates a pre-set short and long tow. Carabiners anchored to the outside of the pouch allow immediate access.
- Compact waist-worn tow system
- Roll up style pouch is easy to re-stuff and close
- Bag stays securely closed until needed with strong Velcro-style opening
- Adjustable waist belt is equipped with a quick-release cam buckle
- Dual stainless steel keyhole carabiners let you quickly switch from short to long tow options
- Easily set up for different towing scenarios involving two or three boats
- Floating polypropylene rope is easy to see on the water
|Rope Material||Multi-filament floating polypropylene|
|Rope Diameter||6 mm|
|Rope Tensile Strength||800 lbs.|
|Rope Elongation||6 - 8%|
|Preset Tow Lengths||17' & 50'|
|Bag Dimensions||11" x 2" x 3"|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- CCrevI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 years agoNorth Water Micro Tow Line
This is a fail-safe, no brainer that does just what it's supposed to. It is compact and easy to deploy. You have the option of a short tow or long tow. I re-tied the rope so and coded one biner with a single zap strap to indicate it was the shorter line and the other with 2 straps to indicate it was the longer line. I tied both lines to the middle ring in the bag instead of only to one point. You might want to add some flotation Styrofoam to the bag just in case you accidentally unclip both ends and your waist belt and you lose the whole rig. Very nice taco belt tow system to use everyday. Great quality construction.Was this helpful?