/ North Water Pro Throw Line
North Water Pro Throw Line
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 535 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Professional-grade North Water Pro Throw lines have three internal pockets for a rope log and glow sticks making them ideal for night rescue. The bag shape makes for quick and easy stuffing. Be prepared for any rescue situation with the North Water Pro Throw Line.
- Quick-to-stuff Wide Mouth opening
- Quick-draining mesh front panel
- Internal pockets for rope log, glow stick, or other essentials
- Belt loops allow for for waist belt deployment
- Hi-ViZ reflective trim increases visibility in low-light conditions
Glow Stick not included
- Value-priced high tensile Kermantle floating rope
- Polypropylene sheath
- Ideal for use with mechanical advantage systems and excellent for swimmer recovery
- Multifilament Polypropylene floating rope
- Low water absorption
- Excellent for swimmer recovery
- Moderate stretch (6-8%)
- Rot & mildew Resistant
- Holds knots well
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $26.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.