North Water Contact Tow
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $13.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The North Water Contact Tow is a versatile and durable tow line. You can quickly connect with the wide gate stainless steel carabiners, and it doubles as a stirrup, bridle tow, painter, rafting bri...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The North Water Contact Tow is a versatile and durable tow line. You can quickly connect with the wide gate stainless steel carabiners, and it doubles as a stirrup, bridle tow, painter, rafting bridle, and paddle leash to name a few. This is one short tow line that is set up to perform.
- One short tow line set up to perform a wide array of functions
- Connects quickly and easily w/ wide gate carabiners
- Eyed Carabiners can't release from the tether
- Knot-less connections resist snagging w/ deck lines
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- JJOANVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoNorth Water is the best
I was going to make a contact tow, but buying the best from OutdoorPlay only cost $10 more than buying the 2 carabiners alone, not to mention the line and professional attachment, PLUS the yellow/red combo matches my Romany boat!Was this helpful?
- BBenjaminI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 years agoNorth Water Contact Tow
Nice and short! I love this tow tether because it doesn't take up a ton of space and is simple to use.Was this helpful?