/ Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing
Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 65 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
NikWax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing revives the water-repellency and breathability of fabrics used in technical outdoor outerwear such as dry suits, dry tops, splash wear, jackets, ski wear and more. Maintaining DWR coatings is essential to keeping your outdoor gear repelling water effectively.
- Restores the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) in fabrics such as GORE-TEX, Event, NRS TriTon & HyproTex
- Essential to keeping your outdoor gear & clothing breathing & repelling water effectively
- Just add it to your washing machine or laundry tub
- For best results, clean garments w/ Nikwax Tech Wash before applying (sold separately)
- Use on all rain, ski, dry wear and splash wear fabrics
- One hundred percent free of perfluorinated compounds (PFCs)
Please Note: Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing does not require heat activation. After washing, tumble dry garment on a warm, delicate setting or line dry until completely dry. Never dry at high temperature.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $3.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.