/ Nemo Equipment Astro Sleeping Pad
Nemo Equipment Astro Sleeping Pad
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 595 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Nemo Equipment Astro Sleeping Pad brings lightweight comfort, durability, and much-appreciated slumber to any overnight adventure. The Astro is made with lateral baffles, which are more comfortable and prevent the pad from curling under the body.
- Unique construction offers unparalleled stability and weight distribution
- 100% recycled polyester shell and 100% post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft
- Zero-profile, microadjustable valve is designed to perform in cold temps
- Included pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad
- Astro provides 3.5 inches of plush cushion — perfect for smoothing out uneven ground
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|100% post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft synthetic insulation
|3.5" (9 cm)
|100% post-consumer recycled polyester
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $29.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.