/ MSR WindBurner Sauce Pot
MSR WindBurner Sauce Pot
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Increase your cooking capacity and trade freeze-dried meals for real food options with the MSR WindBurner Sauce Pot. Designed for group cooking and simmered cuisine, the 2.5 L aluminum accessory pot features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring on the bottom and a nonstick ceramic surface.
- Ultra-durable Fusion nonstick ceramic-coated sauce pot serves two to four people
- Features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility
- Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves’ deep lip for increased stability
- Perfect, rattle free nesting with an eight ounce MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately).
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Materials||Ceramic Coated Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
- WindBurner specific 2.5L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot
- Folding Talon handle
- Strainer lid with locking latch
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWorks well, saves fuel
This pot is a nice addition to a non-ultralight backpacking trip. It allows for cooking meals like mac and cheese (rather than just boiling water in the normal Windburner pot). The heat is concentrated in the center of the pot, which is intuitive given the design, but it doesn't cook as well as a pocket rocket but uses much less fuel...just stir a little more often and it works just fine! Definitely glad to add this to my gear room.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVersatile pot
I was worried about the size and weight but this pot is neither too small nor heavy. it's super light and makes your cooking options so much better. first time using it I made beef stew at home (I live in a really small barracks room with no appliances). worked out perfectly. I also have the skillet and both together are just awesome. wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally Nice Pot
Excellent product, Performs exactly as it should
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agogood pot!
Perfect pot. I loved it so much I bought 2. Nice and sturdy, very easy to clean. Love it.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $24.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.