MSR Thru-Hiker 70 Wing
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $37.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The MSR Thru-Hiker 70 Wing delivers wind and rain protection for 1-3 people and packs up tiny in small backpacks. Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers so is h...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The MSR Thru-Hiker 70 Wing delivers wind and rain protection for 1-3 people and packs up tiny in small backpacks. Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers so is having a shelter with ventilation and enough livable space to be comfortable for weeks on the trail.
- Ample rain & wind protection
- Lightweight fabric & innovative design
- Weight-savings needed for long-distance trips
- Xtreme Shield waterproof coating
- Shelter & wing pairing options for varying levels of protection
- Compatible w/ Thru-Hiker Mesh House 1, 2, or 3 (sold separately)
- Sets up with trekking poles, trees or accessory poles (poles not included)
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Minimum Weight||12 oz.|
|Packed Weight||1 lb.||
|Dimensions||114” x 96”||
|Coverage||70 sq. ft||
|Material||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm w/ Xtreme Shield||
|Packed Size||9” x 4”||
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoAlmost perfect!
I just spent two weeks hunting sheep in Alaska in every kind of weather. It's best tied off to stout trees about waist high. Just the right width for 2 guys in Bivy's but no extra room for gear. This is my buddies tarp- I'm going to get the 100 for the extra room. I wish it was a different color- it's not hard to see that's for sure. I'm really impressed with its trail weight. I would not say this is a 4 season product. We got snow and wind that pushed it and I do feel lucky it was a short storm.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoTruly wonderfull
Amasing tarp. Fair size once deployed, very small and light when packed. A must have on a rainy trip in the outdoor.Was this helpful?