MSR Thru-Hiker 100 Wing
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $43.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The MSR Thru-Hiker 100 Wing comfortably offers 3 people ample protection with minimal impact on pack weight. Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers so is having...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The MSR Thru-Hiker 100 Wing comfortably offers 3 people ample protection with minimal impact on pack weight. Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers so is having a shelter with great ventilation and enough livable space to be comfortable for weeks on the trail.
- Ample rain & wind protection
- Lightweight fabric & innovative design
- Weight-savings needed for long-distance trips
- Xtreme Shield waterproof coating
- Shelter & wing pairing options for varying levels of protection
- Compatible w/ Thru-Hiker Mesh House 1, 2, or 3 (sold separately)
- Sets up with trekking poles, trees or accessory poles (poles not included)
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Minimum Weight||1 lb. 1 oz.|
|Packed Weight||1 lb. 4 oz.||
|Dimensions||126” x 114”||
|Coverage||100 sq. ft||
|Material||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm w/ Xtreme Shield||
|Packed Size||9” x 4”||
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThis is the tent I have always wanted
Likes: I went with the larger version of the tarp. A bit pricey. The weight is ideal. the coverage is wonderful. The fabric is tough. Where the poles hook into the tarp, are two aluminum type hook with hole for the pole. Well made. I went with the larger because the extra room when your in a rain delay. Most 2 people tents don't allow much room for packs.Was this helpful?