MSR Remote 2-Person Mountaineering Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $149.99 with
Starting at $49.99/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Updated with rainfly vents to reduce condensation, the MSR Remote 2-Person Mountaineering Tents are more livable and weather-resistant that other mountaineering tents on the market. Extra width and...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Updated with rainfly vents to reduce condensation, the MSR Remote 2-Person Mountaineering Tents are more livable and weather-resistant that other mountaineering tents on the market. Extra width and length adds room for three mountaineers and their gear.
- The tents’ virtually indestructible Easton Syclone poles are made strong and flexible
- The unique central support frame stands up to extremely high winds and resists snow loading
- Two large doors & a large hooped vestibule accommodate climbers w/ bulky winter gear
- Gear loops and other livable features add comfort for weeks in harsh conditions
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Rainfly Fabrics||68D ripstop polyester 1500 mm polyurethane & DWR|
|Canopy Fabrics||40D ripstop nylon DWR / 15D polyester micromesh|
|Floor Fabrics||40D ripstop nylon 10,000 mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR|
|Min Weight||6 lb 8 oz (2.95 kg)|
|Packaged Weight||6 lb 15 oz (3.16 kg)|
|Floor + Vestibule||3.1 + 2.04 m2 (33 + 22 ft2)|
|Livable Volume||2108 + 1104 L (77 + 39 cu ft)|
|Interior Peak Height||44" (1.12 m)|
|Poles||3 Easton Syclone|
|Packed Size||20" x 7" (51 x 17 cm)|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
I bought this tent for recent night out with the stars. Fall just started here and watching nature change with the season is beautiful.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery spacious
Perfect for couple of guys. Spacious and easy to set upWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoDefinitely a good buy
Used tent to camp during early march. The top cover is completly water as it rained hard for 3 hours on our trip and we stayed dry. Really easy to set up with 1 person. Hard to get it to pack into the original bag it comes in.Was this helpful?