MSR Pika 1L Teapot
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The MSR Pika 1L Teapot is an ultralight, compact hard-anodized aluminum teapot with a wide opening for easy cleaning. Featuring a precise-pour design, it dispenses a steady, thick, targeted stream ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The MSR Pika 1L Teapot is an ultralight, compact hard-anodized aluminum teapot with a wide opening for easy cleaning. Featuring a precise-pour design, it dispenses a steady, thick, targeted stream of water that's ideal for mastering pour-over coffee, and for filling small-mouth vessels.
- Lightweight system for water-based meals
- Precise pour dispenses a robust, non turbulent column of water that's easy to direct
- Lid stays on when pouring but lifts off easily when teapot is upright
- No-drip spout eliminates any dribble after your pour
- Handle stays upright, away from hot teapot for easy handling
- Wide opening for easy cleaning
- Excellent alternative to a small pot for boiling water
- Stows PocketRocket 2 w/ case or PocketRocket Deluxe stove (sold separately)
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Packed Size||3.5” x 5.5”|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat For Pour-Over Coffee
I got this to keep in the trunk of my car to make pour-over coffee with a V-60 when out in the field for winter photography expeditions. In this capacity, this little kettle excels. Very light, and can fit a Pocket Rocket and coffee beans or tea bags inside.
For coffee, the spout really impressed me. It pours in a VERY controllable manner. It's basically as precise as a full-sized gooseneck kettle. If gourmet coffee is your thing, you won't be compromising your pour at all with the Pika.
This kettle does have a few minor quirks, tough. For starters it technically does have a 1L capacity, but the 1L mark is only a few millimeters below the rim of the lid. A more realistic "working" volume would be 800mL, which is what the part of the kettle where the walls are still straight will hold.
The other minor quirk is the lid. It can fall off when you're pouring unless you take a sec to align the MSR logo towards the spout.
Lastly, a 110g fuel canister won't fit through the lid. Just FYI.
Overall I'm really pleased with the Pika. Sure it has a few quirks, but it's pretty much spot on for my intended use.Was this helpful?