MSR Heat Exchanger
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: MSR Heat ExchangerSKU: ACS_MSHEATEXCH
An efficiency booster for MSR pots, the MSR heat exchanger is compatible with most MSR 1.5L and 2L pots. A unique waffled design channels the heat from the stove up the sides of the pot. It also acts as a wind block for liquid-fuel stoves or remote-burner canister stoves like the WindPro II.
- Increases stove’s heating efficiency up to 25% for faster cooking
- Unique waffled design increases the total heated surface area
- Compatible with all MSR 1.5L and 2L pots, except Titan 1.5L
- Position it around the pot & extend 0.5-inch below the bottom of the pan
- Acts as a wind block when used with liquid-fuel stoves or remote-burner canister stoves
- Made in the USA
MSR Heat Exchanger Technical Specifications
|Compatible With||Pots 6.6" - 7.3" (16.8 - 18.5 cm) in diameter|
|MSR Compatible Pots||Alpinist 2 cook set, Quick 2 cook set, Ceramic 2.5Lpot, Ceramic 2-Pot set, Alpine 2-Pot set, Alpine StowAway 1.6L pot|
|Length||8" (20.3 cm)|
|Width||8" (20.3 cm)|
|Height||3.75" (9.5 cm)|
|Weight||6 oz. (170 g)|
- Position the Heat Exchanger around the pot and extend a half-inch (1.3 cm) below the bottom of the pan. Adjust the thumbwheel until the Heat Exchanger fits snugly.
- Do not over-tighten and do not expose the Heat Exchanger to direct contact with flame.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Windscreen and Heat Reflector when used with an MSR liquid fuel or remote-burner canister stove.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMSR Heat Exchanger
Helped me heat up my ramen noodle in the wind and cold, really sped up the boil time. Excellent price, really good product.Was this helpful?