MSR Flex 4 Cook System
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $39.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The MSR Flex 4 System is a high capacity, full-featured cook system for groups of four or more. Including a dual-handle pot for big meals, you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip, wh...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The MSR Flex 4 System is a high capacity, full-featured cook system for groups of four or more. Including a dual-handle pot for big meals, you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip, while its compact nested design makes it a great option for big river and group backpack trips as well.
- Nested design saves valuable space in your pack or car
- Large capacity, easy-to-grip dual-handle pot for group meals & boiling
- Both nonstick & uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility
- Includes two lids plus insulated mugs & DeepDish plates for four
- Room for a Flex Skillet inside (sold separately)
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Diameter||9.3” / 23.6 cm|
|Width||11.9” / 30.2 cm|
|Height||6” / 15.2 cm|
|Packed Size||12” x 6.25” / 30.5 x 15.9 cm|
|Material||Aluminum / plastic|
|Weight||3 lbs. 11 oz. / 1.67 kg|
- 1 5.3L Dual-handle hard-anodized aluminum pot
- 1 3.2L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot
- 2 Aluminum strainer lids
- 4 DeepDish plates
- 4 10.2 oz. Insulated mugs
- 1 Talon pot handle
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
Size ChartMSR Flex 4 System: Packed Size: 6.25" high x 12" diameter
- BMBrian M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars9 years agoMSR Flex 4 Cook System
I've been using the Flex 4 cookware system for 2 years now, and love it. It has plates, cups, and plenty of cookware for our camping trips (I added the Flex Skillet as well). The deep dishes work great for everything short of soup. The color-coding is also nice so the kids don't fight over which cup or plate is theirs. And it takes up a lot less space than our old collection of plate & pots.Was this helpful?
- CPChris P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 years agoMSR Flex 4 Cook System
I felt pretty smug drinking hot coffee 30 minutes after brewing it, when all my friends were drinking cold coffee. The pans are huge and easy to clean. The plates are spacious, but need 'real soap' to clean because they're plastic rather than metal or enamel, but they're great...Was this helpful?
- JJessicaI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 years agoMSR Flex 4 Cook System
I got this set the beginning of the summer and it's been out with me camping since the start. Everything works great, we even love the mugs and lids (hands wont burn, they are nicely insulated). Everything fits nice and compact. Even the lids are nice for draining. I have a few improvements that would make it flawless- if the holes in the lid could have a slider to cover them when a vent is not desired that would be helpful, I cover them with my pot holder right now, and a locking mechanism for the lid so it can't come off when draining (I lost half our pasta one night). Other than that, I love them.Was this helpful?
- JJorgeI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 years agoMSR Flex 4 Cook System
I have a family of 4 and this product fits us perfectly. The quality is excellent. You do get your moneys worth.Was this helpful?
- KKfsI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 years agoMSR Flex 4 Cook System
This is a very very good set of cookware. Better than other sets out there. The MSR plates in this set are deep welled, and are almost more of a flat bottomed bowl than a plate. This comes in EXTREMELY handy for almost all types of "camp food" such as soups, rice/ beans etc.. Unfortunately the set does not come with a fry pan, but I purchased the flex 4 pan, and the set is now complete. Also, if you buy the pan, you will have an extra handle to use between the rest of the items in the set. The pan "nests" perfectly in this set. This set is a little bit heavy, especially once you add the pan, but if you want a set that will accomodate a family, small or even a large group in entirety for years and years, then don't get anything else. I did a lot of hands-on research between different sets before purchasing. It is worth every penny, and will serve you well for a long long time. In my humble and limited opinion, once you add the pan, it is the best/ most complete set on the market.Was this helpful?