MSR Alpinist 2 System
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The MSR Alpinist 2 System offers the superior strength and lightweight of hard-anodized aluminum with the added capacity you need for melting snow and boiling water fast. A full-featured cook and e...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The MSR Alpinist 2 System offers the superior strength and lightweight of hard-anodized aluminum with the added capacity you need for melting snow and boiling water fast. A full-featured cook and eat system for two, the Alpinist 2 System is ideal for alpine ascents or long-distance journeys.
- Durable & efficient
- Hard anodized aluminum is strong & light
- Provides more even & efficient heat transfer than titanium
- Efficient nesting design saves valuable space
- Accommodates a third mug or stove (sold separately)
- Pot lid doubles as a strainer
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Materials||Hard anodized aluminum / plastic|
|Dimensions||7.7” W x 4.8” H (19.6 x 12.2 cm)|
|Packed Size||7.75” x 4.75” (19.7 x 12.1 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb. 7 oz. (0.64 kg)|
- 1 2.4 L Hard-anodized aluminum pot
- 1 Strainer lid
- 2 DeepDish plates
- 2 Insulated mugs
- 1 Talon pot handle
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.