/ Mountain Hardwear Trango 4-Person Mountaineering Tent
Mountain Hardwear Trango 4-Person Mountaineering Tent
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The time-tested, expedition-grade Mountain Hardwear Trango 4 tent has served hard duty in mountain ranges around the globe for more than 20 years. Stronger, more durable, and more comfortable than ever before, it’s a bastion of comfort and security amidst the unforgiving conditions of the alpine realm.
- Watertight construction featuring taped fly and bathtub floor
- Light yet durable color-coded DAC Featherlight NSL poles for easy setup
- Solid direct connection points secure tent body, frame, and fly at each guy-out point
- Large dry-entry vestibules with snow flap on front vestibule to seal out spindrift
- Dual canopies and mesh doors
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent
- Triple-reinforced UVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Internal tension shelves provide strength and storage
- Internal mesh pockets, light diffuser pocket, and loops for clothesline or internal guy system
- Multiple reflective guyout points with self-equalizing guyout anchors on side walls
- Guyout line and line tensioners
- High-quality DAC J-Stakes included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals
- May not adhere to CPAI-84
- Footprint sold separately
|Tent Capacity||1 - 4 people|
|Tent Floor Area||57 ft2 (5.3 m2)|
|Vestibule Area (Each)||16 ft2 (1.5 m2)|
|Packed Size||9" x 28" (23 cm x 71 cm)|
|Packed Weight||12 lbs. 12.4 oz. (5795 g)|
|Minimum Weight||11 lbs. 7.5 oz. (5202 g)|
|Floor Fabric||70D nylon taffeta (10,000mm)|
|Canopy Fabric||40D nylon ripstop|
|Fly Fabric||70D nylon taffeta (2000mm)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $300.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.