/ Mountain Hardwear Aspect 3 Person Camping Tent
Mountain Hardwear Aspect 3 Person Camping Tent
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2900 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Mountain Hardwear Aspect 3 tent offers lightweight yet robust three-season protection. With enough living space for you and your gear, it’s perfect for summer road trips, lightweight backpacking missions, and long walks to backcountry walls.
- Lightweight shelter for rock climbing, backpacking/hiking, & camping
- Double dry entry vestibules offer plenty of gear storage
- Mesh doors with dual sliders & quick stash for easy exit and entry
- Pre-bend pole design improves headroom and interior space
- 3/4 mesh canopy for star view with mapped solid canopy for dust & wind management
- Four pockets for interior storage
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NFL poles
- Unique canopy-to-pole attachment system improves compressibility for easy packing
- Super light webbing reduces tent weight
- High quality DAC J-Stakes included
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
|Capacity||1 - 3 people|
|Interior Height||43" (109 cm)|
|Tent Floor Area||41.25 ft2 (3.8 m2)|
|Vestibule Floor Area (Each)||9.58 ft2 (0.89 m2)|
|Packed Size||22.5" x 6" (57 cm x 15 cm)|
|Packed Weight||3 lbs. 10.7 oz. (1874 g)|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs. 14 oz. (1664 g)|
|Material||15D nylon ripstop (100% nylon)|
|Poles||2 - DAC Featherlight NFL|
- Actual weight may vary. Weight minimum includes tent canopy, tent fly, tent pole.
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, may not adhere to CPAI-84
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWorks well for 2 people on a motorcycle trip!
Bought this tent as a replacement for a leaky tent with a motorcycle camping trip in mind. The size and weight are great. Excited to take it to my next trips
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $145.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.