/ Mountain Hardwear AC 2 Tent Vestibule
Mountain Hardwear AC 2 Tent Vestibule
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Mountain Hardwear AC 2 Tent Vestibule complements the performance and versatility of your AC 2 tent. It provides space to maneuver, a spot to protect your gear, and dry entry with ample headroom.
- Works in conjunction with the AC 2 tent (tent sold separately)
- Vent allows for flow-through ventilation
- Multiple reflective guyout points with self-equalizing guyout anchors on sidewalls
- Industry-leading DAC Featherlight NFL poles
- Guylines and tensioners included
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Vestibule Area||9 ft2 (0.8 m2)|
|Packed Size||5.5" x 10" (14 cm x 25.5 cm)|
|Packed Weight||1 lb. 11.2 oz. (771 g)|
|Minimum Weight||1 lb. 5.9 oz. (620 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- HSHayes S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome!!!
This vestibule is super easy to attach to the tent. I love having the additional space.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.