/ Metolius Talon 3/4 Finger Belay Gloves
Metolius Talon 3/4 Finger Belay Gloves
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 85 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview The Metolius Talon 3/4 Finger Belay Gloves uses a durable synthetic material that offers an excellent fit and dexterity with a breathable, stretch nylon back and reinforced wear points.Perfect for...
The Metolius Talon 3/4 Finger Belay Gloves uses a durable synthetic material that offers an excellent fit and dexterity with a breathable, stretch nylon back and reinforced wear points.
- Perfect for any rope-handling situation from gym to crag
- Lightweight synthetic material has great sensitivity and durability
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure with integrated clip-in hole
- Pull tabs on fingers for easy removal
- Breathable, stretch nylon back
- Reinforced wear points
- Embossed logo
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JJJocelyn J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat gloves
Great protection for my hands. I use them for kiting.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $4.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.