/ Metolius Sentinel Rock Climbing Haul Bag
Metolius Sentinel Rock Climbing Haul Bag
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 805 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Metolius Sentinel Rock Climbing Haul Bag is designed for use on shorter walls or as a sub-bag under your main haul bag. It also conveniently doubles as a super-tough crag pack. When it’s time to climb, the suspension system tucks away for easy hauling.
- Durathane material is up to ten times more abrasion resistant than vinyl-coated nylon
- RF welded main seam forms a leak-proof seal that is stronger than the fabric itself
- Double-layer ballistic lid with an internal zippered pocket for quick and easy storage of small items
- Ergonomically cut suspension system tucks away in seconds for hauling
- Removable back pad
- Virtually indestructible custom aluminum closure buckles
- Top compression strap & offset haul points
|Capacity||2800 in3 (46 L)|
|Dimensions||25" x 12" x 9" plus 4" collar (635 mm x 305 mm x 299 mm plus 102 mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs. 11 oz. (2.1 kg)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- PPeterReviewingMetolius Sentinel Rock Climbing Haul BagI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat bag, but...
So the reason i procured this bag was for sport climbing, not the intended big wall climbing. The reason is i go through regular packs too quickly and thought this would be a bomber bag. I was definitely right, after 2 seasons of abuse it just has a few scratches and no signs of tears. I'm not easy on my gear. There are a few things that you should know: 1. it's not very comfortable, the shoulder straps can dig into your shoulders w/ heavy loads. 2. it's not water proof on the top. 3. it's a tight fit w/ rope, gear, food, extra clothes...2800 cu in.,,This is better than the Black Diamond haulbags since the closure flips over the bag, the BD just cinches tight allowing water to get in.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $40.36 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.