/ Metolius Ropemaster HC Rock Climbing Rope Bag
Metolius Ropemaster HC Rock Climbing Rope Bag
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 220 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Metolius Ropemaster HC Rock Climbing Rope Bag is a duffel style bag for when you're out on the crag. Its redesigned tarp facilitates easier loading, and there is a window for quick cord identification. The Ropemaster HC also has unbreakable aluminum buckles, for long-lasting durability.
- Stow your rope and gear into the easy-load pocket
- Fold the side of the tarp in, roll it up and then stuff it into the bag
- Durable plastic window lets you see into the bag and identify items and ropes in the bag
- Built-in compression straps with aluminum buckles let you cinch down the load
- Padded carry strap allows easy transport
- Rope not included
|Dimensions||52" x 58" ( 132 cm. x 147 cm.)|
|Weight||1 lbs. 4 oz. (567 g.)|
|Volume||1,750 cu. in. (29 L)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLots of room, great design, love this bag!
Have owned it for about 6 months now and it's a great all around rope bag! I fit my shoes, harness, accessory rope, beaners, 10 quickdraws, gloves, and 70m 10mm rope! Great design for quick unpacking and packing up rope... I can just leave my rope flaked all the time now
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $11.24 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.