/ Marmot Tungsten UL Hatchback 2 Person Tent Fly (Closeout)
Marmot Tungsten UL Hatchback 2 Person Tent Fly (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
The Marmot Tungsten UL Hatchback 2 Person Tent Fly is seam-taped to keep rain out & fits your Tungsten Ultralight 2-Person Tent. Its rain-shield flysheet won’t sag or stretch out over time, plus it resists damage from UV rays. The removable front door provides another layer between you & the rain.
- Designed to fit the Tungsten UL 2-person tent (tent not included)
- Seam-taped full-coverage fly with vents
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet
- Resists UV damage
- Removable front door
- Color-coded easy pitch clips, poles, and fly
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|Compatibility||Tungsten UL 2-person tent (tent not included)|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Poles||1|
|Pole Type||DAC Pressfit|
|Fly Material||Polyester Ripstop|
|Canopy Material||Nylon Mesh|
|Floor Material||Polyester Ripstop|
|Vestibule Area||44 ft2, 3.7 ft2 / 4 m2, 0.34 m2|
|Packed Size||22" x 6" (56 x 15.2 cm)|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs. 12.6 oz. / (1265 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFits all needs
We bought these for Boy Scout Troop 5 in Arkansas. We've used on well over 20 camp outs now and the set up is easy, the tents are light weight and they stand up great in the rain. I highly recommend.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoLightweight and roomy!
Took this on a fall over niter and I was impressed with the weight and the room. It carried great and set up fast. Definitely grab the foot print for this as the material is designed for weight savings.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoOver all great!
Easy set up, kept me dry in a heavy down pour and it is really light!!