Marmot Tungsten UL 3 Person Camping Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $97.80 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
More space means more comfort, and the Marmot Tungsten UL 3 Person Camping Tent delivers without adding extra weight to your pack. Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for plenty of sleeping space and headroom for stretching out after your solo trek on the AT.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for roomier sleeping area & greater head room
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Free-standing design
- Two D-shaped doors & two vestibules for gear storage
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch or sag when wet & resists UV damage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly w/ vents
- Seam-taped bathtub floor
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Color-coded easy pitch clips, poles & fly
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Fly Material||Polyester Ripstop|
|Canopy Material||Nylon Mesh|
|Floor Material||Polyester Ripstop|
|Pole Type||DAC NSL|
|Floor Area||41.5 ft2 / 3.8 m2|
|Vestibule Area||10.6 ft2, 7.8 ft2 / 0.98 m2, 0.72 m2|
|Dimensions||46" x 66" x 90" (117 x 168 x 229 cm)|
|Packed Size||22" x 8" (56 x 20.3 cm)|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs. 12.3 oz. (1710 g)|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAn excellent tent for bicycle touring.
This is a wonderful tent. I wore it out, and accidentally put a knife through it in the pitch dark one night. But it is a wonderful tent; I fully intend to get another one. It is very very easy and quick to put up. I had the 3 man version for just myself.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThe best
Im so happy! it's worth buying and good investmentWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLight as Air
After using for three days I remain impressed with the design and quality. It is easy to set up and well-built.Was this helpful?