/ Marmot Tungsten 3 Person Backpacking Tent
Marmot Tungsten 3 Person Backpacking Tent
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Ready to adventure with you mile after mile, the freestanding Marmot Tungsten 3 Person Backpacking Tent blends durability, roominess and an intuitively livable design for hikers. Its strategic clip placement offers more interior volume for stretching out after a long day on the mountain.
- Free-standing design
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly for rain protection
- Solution dye fabric reduces water consumption during manufacturing and resists UV fading
- Shorter folded pole length to fit easier into your pack for bikepacking or kayak trips
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Seam-taped bathtub floor to keep out water
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Color-coded easy pitch clips, poles, and fly make it easy to put up the tent quickly
- Footprint included
- Lifetime limited warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Main Canopy Fabric||40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R|
|Secondary Canopy Fabric||68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R|
|Fly Fabric||68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1500mm F/R|
|Floor Fabric||70d 100% Polyester Taffeta 2000mm F/R|
|Pole Material||Velocity HD|
|Footprint Material||68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R|
|Dimensions||90.2 x 66.1/66.1 x 46.1" / 229 x 168/168 x 117 cm|
|Packed Size||22.5 x 8" / 56 x 20.3 cm|
|Min Weight||5.84 lbs. / 2650 g|
|Floor Area||40.9 sq ft / 3.8 sq m|
|Vestibule Area||18.41 sq ft / 1.71 sq m|
|Number of Vestibules||2|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RLRichard L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoPerfect for the RIver
This is a perfect tent for multiday river trips. It will hold 2 Silverback Paco's with room to spare. There is plenty of head room and simple storage. The fly will accommodate 2 Bill's bags or smaller and the colors ore just perfect.
- POPhoebe O.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis is a great tent. Light with aluminum poles
This is a great tent. Light with aluminum poles. Great quality. I have used it in cold conditions, about 20 degrees, and it retains the heat well. Its a small tent, but fits me and by pack well enough.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.