Marmot Thor 2P-Person Camping Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $163.80 with
Starting at $54.60/mo with
. Prequality Now
- Overview Overview The lightweight mountaineering Marmot Thor 2 tent is designed with plenty of living space, bomber construction, and two big vestibules for gear with a minimal sacrifice in weight. The Thor 2 is a c...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The lightweight mountaineering Marmot Thor 2 tent is designed with plenty of living space, bomber construction, and two big vestibules for gear with a minimal sacrifice in weight. The Thor 2 is a classic mountaineering camping tent featuring high durable structure to stay sheltered during the elements!
- Two D shaped doors
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- Internal guy system
- Marmot knees system
- Poled vestibule
- Bare bones setup
- Seam taped cut floor
- Jingle free nylon zipper pulls
- Field Repair kit
- Light-reflective points
- Pole sleeve-clip combo
- Window Weld
- DAC featherlite NSL poles
|Capacity||1 - 2 people|
|Seasons||4||Packed Weight||7 lbs. 10 oz. (4250 g)||Packed Sized||20" x 8" (51 x 20 cm)||Floor Area + Vestibule||38 + 10 ft2 (3.5 + 0.9 m2)||Interior Peak Height||44" (112 cm)|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSOLID, STURDY, AWESOME
This tent is built beautifully. Its a tad on the heavier side compared to a few other models but because of that, it is really really solid and should weather storms well. Its super roomy and comfortable inside too. It has amazing ventilation and because of that, it can actually be used in summer (as long as it's not too hot). We have yet to test it in rain though. It was super easy to pitch the tent in crazy winds and it stayed solid all night.Was this helpful?