Maravia Williwaw 1.5 15 Self-Bailing Raft
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $1,897.25 with
Starting at $632.41/mo with
. Prequality Now
Please Note: This item is made to order or currently has a lead time. Orders placed today would ship in August 2023.
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Maravia Williwaw 1.5 15 Self-Bailing RaftSKU: BRF_MVWWILLI15-Kiwi
The Maravia Williwaw 1.5 self-bailing raft delivers performance, cargo capacity, and a dry ride. This tried and true design is good for day trips and paddling, but performs best on multi-day expeditions. Tested and proven the world over, the Williwaw is comfortable on a wide range of whitewater rivers.
- Made to perform in the harshest of environments
- Excellent size for multi-day trips with three to four passengers and gear
- Classic full-diameter bow and stern design offers a drier ride
- Class VI PVC welded body construction with Thermofused seam construction
- Seamless Encapsulation coats each raft in multiple layers of urethane
- Textured top surface provides traction while paddling and getting on and off the raft
- Slick as glass bottom adds to the performance advantage
- Laced-in drop stitch self-bailing floor
- Attachment knuckles for four thwarts (thwarts not included)
- Thwarts sold separately
- Manufacturer 10-year warranty against defects (5-year commercial)
Please Note: Maravia rafts are a custom order item, and orders placed now are expected to ship in August 2023.
Maravia Williwaw 1.5 15 Self-Bailing Raft Technical Specifications
|Thwart Knuckles||4 pair|
- BBrianI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoall-around classic
this was my all-around daily driver for a couple of seasons in Moab. fun a bigger paddleboat for Westwaters, but really at it's best with an oar frame for multi-day trips. Stiffest ride and fastest response out of all the boats in our fleet.Was this helpful?