/ Mammut Smart 2.0 Belay Device
Mammut Smart 2.0 Belay Device
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 175 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The new Mammut Smart 2.0 Belay Device offers significantly improved braking effectiveness as well as optimized geometry and intuitive handling. The newly developed brake insert blocks the rope in the event of a fall.
- Easy to operate and has no moving parts or levers
- Suitable for both lead climbing and top-rope climbing
- High-performance brake insert interacting with the belay carabiner
- Offers the belayer optimal support and significantly improved safety
- Mammut recommends the use of the Smart HMS for the Smart 2.0
- Warranty period 24 months or in the event of commercial or professional use to 12 months
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MBMikaela B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing Device!
I love this thing! I use it every day and it helps always be able to trust my belayer. letting people down is smooth and easy and it bites hard when it's needed!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $8.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.