Malone RunWay Bike Spare Tire Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $29.23 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Malone RunWay Bike Spare Tire RackSKU: ARR_MABRUNSPA
The RunWay Spare Tire Bike Rack by Malone turns your spare tire into a convenient bike rack! The RunWay fits most tires and the wheel offset adjustment lets you change the position of the bikes when used with offset spare tires. Don't let your spare tire stop you from carrying your bikes.
- Holds up to three bikes
- All-steel construction for transportation confidence
- Three-way adjustment for width accommodates most tire sizes
- Adjustable webbing straps anchor the carrier to the spare tire
- Right or left wheel offset
- Folds flat for storage
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Malone RunWay Bike Spare Tire Rack Technical Specifications
|Load Capacity||1 - 3 bikes|
|Weight Capacity||99 lbs. (33 lbs./bike)|
|Fits Spare Tire Widths||9" - 11"|
|Dimensions||22" x 45" x 35"|
- Not compatible with tandem, recumbent, or electric bikes.
- Some step-through or other unconventional frames may require a top tube adapter (sold separately).
- Bikes can be locked to carrier using a cable lock (sold separately).
- Please see the owner's manual for complete product details.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 Carrier Frame with straps & cradles (fully assembled)
- 1 Cam buckle load strap
- 1 Instruction manual
- TFTim F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoNice rack.
Solid,with good quality. Has a little play, but secure.Was this helpful?
- SCSteve C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoMalone RunWay Spare Tire Bike Rack
Had some trouble getting hitch bike racks to work with my Jeep, this solved the problem beautifully!Was this helpful?