/ Malone Pilot HM2 Bike Hitch Rack
Malone Pilot HM2 Bike Hitch Rack
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2200 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
For cross-town transport to the trails, or, loaded up for a road trip, the Malone Pilot HM2 hitch rack provides safe and confident delivery. Padded ratchet arms secure bikes by the front wheel, eliminating frame contact. The modular design also gives expansion capability to hold more bikes.
- Holds 1-2 bikes
- Can expand to hold four bike with addition of Co-Pilot MPG2115 (available separately)
- Ideal for carbon frames, road, mountain, downhill, bmx, & fat bikes
- Adjustable pivoting ratchet arms secure bikes without frame contact
- Bike to bike interference is eliminated by arm & wheel tray mounts
- Tilts down & away from vehicle for access to rear hatch or trunk, even when loaded
- Fold-up frame design keeps the carrier out of the way when not in use
- Anti-wobble locking hitch pin ensures a quiet & secure ride
- Semi-retracting cable lock locks bikes to the rack for added security
- Can expand to hold four bike with addition of Co-Pilot MPG2116 (available separately)
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Fits Hitch Receiver Sizes
|1 - 2 bikes
|33 lbs. per bike
|Fits Tire Sizes
|20 - 29"
|Maximum Tire Width
|47" x 39" x 14"
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 2-inch receiver hitch
- Not intended for tandems, electric, or recumbent bikes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $110.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.