/ Malone MicroSport LowBed 2 Boat Trailer with 2nd Tier
Malone MicroSport LowBed 2 Boat Trailer with 2nd Tier
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 11110 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Malone MicroSport LowBed Trailer with 2nd Tier makes loading and unloading heavy kayaks simpler and safer. The load bar support system extensively lowers the overall bar height to minimize your need to lift larger boats while the upper level gives you additional storage options.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- Galvanized slot wheels with sealed marine-grade bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20 feet in length
- Steel rectangular load bars with D-ring tie-down points fit most manufacturer’s attachments
- SaddleUp Pro cradles fit most kayaks, including those with a center keel or pontoon-style bottom
- High-speed DOT-approved wheels can handle highway travel
- Marine-grade galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Typically assembles in 3-4 hours with standard tools, complete instructions included
- Made in the USA
- Kayaks not included
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Please note: Assembly required. Due to shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped via ground services to a US address. No expedited or international shipping options are available. Trailer MCO paperwork is in box #2 of the MicroSport.
Please note: This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you attempt to order this item and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order.
|Construction||11-gauge pre-galvanized steel|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.|
|Maximum Recommended Kayak Length||20'|
|Crossbar Spread||44 - 63"|
|Crossbar Height (From The Ground)||22"|
|Hitch Ball Size||2" Class II|
|Wiring Harness||Flat 4 connection|
|Tongue Weight||25 lbs.|
|Recommended Tire Pressure||35 - 40 PSI|
|Axle Rating||1800 lbs.|
|Overall Trailer Dimensions||159" L x 78" W|
|Trailer Width (Without Crossbars)||55"|
|Frame Width (Within The Fenders)||40"|
|Trailer Weight||197 lbs.|
2nd Tier Kit:
|Material||Galvanized 11-gauge steel|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Crossbar Spread (Front-Back)||48"|
|Crossbar Spread (Upper-Lower)||35"|
What’s In The Boxes (5 cartons total):
- 1 Microsport LowBed trailer
- 1 2nd Tier Kit with Load Bars
- 2 High-speed wheels
- 1 Reinforced steel tongue
- Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- PCPatrick C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat trailer
Well constructed, easily assembled (assuming you have the space and tools. My only complaint was that the second tier instructions were not very good. I used pictures off the internet as references. But maybe I’m just dumb.
Loving the trailer though. I installed 2 sets of boat bunks and carry two Hobie outback’s. Light enough to be towed by my smaller truck, and can be maneuvered around the yard easily.
I did add the spare tire and wheel jack later on (not in picture)
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $555.52 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.