/ Malone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Bunk-Style Kayak Trailer with 2nd Tier
Malone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Bunk-Style Kayak Trailer with 2nd Tier
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Out of Stock
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $854.77 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Get it now, pay later
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $854.77 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the product or service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to remedy the situation so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors.
When your order arrives, inspect all items carefully to confirm they meet your expectations. If for any reason an item does not, you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE standard shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States.*
*Exclusions apply to oversized products, certain brands like Hobie and Point 65 N, International, and Alaska/Hawaii/US Territories.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view our full shipping policy, including shipping delivery times, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in new gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800-994-4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
- Overview Overview The Malone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Bunk package with 2nd Tier is one of the most option-rich trailers. The load bar support system lowers the overall bar height to minimize your need to lift large...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
The Malone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Bunk package with 2nd Tier is one of the most option-rich trailers. The load bar support system lowers the overall bar height to minimize your need to lift larger boats while the fully loaded upper lever gives you additional storage options.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- Galvanized slot wheels with sealed marine-grade bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20 feet in length
- Steel rectangular load bars with D-ring tie-down points fit most manufacturer’s attachments
- Locking mid-sized cargo box is perfect for holding paddles, PFDs and other paddling gear
- High-speed DOT-approved wheels can handle highway travel
- Marine-grade galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Typically assembles in 3-4 hours with standard tools, complete instructions included
- Submersible LED lighting
- Made in the USA
- Kayaks not included
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
MicroSport LowBed Trailer:
|Construction||11-gauge pre-galvanized steel|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.|
|Maximum Recommended Kayak Length||20'|
|Bunk Dimensions (Each)||84" long x 4" wide x 2" thick|
|Bunk Height (From The Ground)||22"|
|Hitch Ball Size||2" Class II|
|Wiring Harness||Flat 4 connection|
|Tongue Weight||25 lbs.|
|Recommended Tire Pressure||35 - 40 PSI|
|Axle Rating||1800 lbs.|
|Overall Trailer Dimensions||159" L x 78" W|
|Trailer Width (Without Crossbars)||55"|
|Frame Width (Within The Fenders)||40"|
|Trailer Weight||197 lbs.|
2nd Tier Kit:
|Material||Galvanized 11-gauge steel|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Crossbar Spread (Front-Back)||48"|
|Crossbar Spread (Upper-Lower)||35"|
Cargo16 Rooftop Box:
|Load Capacity||165 lbs.|
Fishing Rod Storage Tube:
|Rod Capacity||Up to 6 oversized fishing rods|
|Length||73 - 102"|
Malone LowBed Trailer with 2nd Tier Owner's Manual
Malone Trailer Maintenance Manual
What’s In The Boxes (10 Cartons Total):
- 1 MicroSport LowBed trailer (assembly required)
- 2 High-speed wheels
- 1 Reinforced steel tongue
- 1 2nd Tier Kit with load bars
- 1 Cargo16 rooftop box
- 1 Fishing Rod Storage Tube
- 1 Spare tire with locking attachment
- Instruction manual & registration documents
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThe paddles weren't the best and are a little big for me but they ...
I have only had the chance to take the boat out once as of this review but I am impressed so far.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoMalone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Bunk-Style Kayak Trailer with 2nd Tier
It use to be a pain loading the kayak onto the SUV. This trailer has cured me of that pain. Kayaks fit perfectly on the bunks and and all of are camping and fishing equipment fit into the storage compartments.Was this helpful?