/ Malone MicroSport Kayak Trailer - MPG460G
Malone MicroSport Kayak Trailer - MPG460G
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 8995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Malone MicroSport Trailer is the perfect combination of affordability, quality and design reliability. Each kit includes a reinforced steel tongue, DOT approved lighting & bearings, pre-wired electrical system, pre-fitted chassis components, coated steel load bars and galvanized slotted wheels.
- Marine-grade galvanized steel construction
- Double leaf spring suspension
- Extra-long reinforced tongue with support skid & lift handle
- Steel cross rails w/ D-ring tie-down points fit most manufacturer’s attachments
- Galvanized slot wheels with sealed marine-grade bearings
- High-speed DOT-approved wheels
- DOT-approved bearings & LED lighting
- Assembles in 3-4 hours with standard tools, complete instructions included
- Made in the USA
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Construction||11-gauge pre-galvanized steel|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.|
|Maximum Recommended Kayak Length||20'|
|Crossbar Spread||44 - 63"|
|Crossbar Height (from ground)||30"|
|Width (Without crossbars)||55"|
|Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders)||40"|
|Recommended Tire Pressure||35 to 40 PSI|
|Hitch Ball Size||2" Class II|
|Wiring Harness||Flat 4 connection|
|Tongue Weight||25 lbs.|
|Axle Rating||1800 lbs.|
|Trailer Dimensions||159" L x 78" W|
|Trailer Weight||197 lbs.|
- What’s In The Boxes (4 Total in shipment):
- 1 MicroSport Base Trailer
- 2 12” high speed wheels
- 1 reinforced steel tongue
- DOT approved lighting & bearings
- Pre-tested electrical system
- Pre-fitted chassis components
- Instruction manual & registration documents
Please note: Assembly required. Due to shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped via ground services to a US address. No expedited or international shipping options are available. Trailer MCO paperwork is in box #2 of the MicroSport.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- PGPaul G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMicroSport Trailer
Assembled easily enough. Took about 10 hours. There are several YouTube videos that are nice complements to the instructions, which by the way are very well written. I have'nt had the opportunity to get it on the highway yet. Will update when i do. I'm already looking forward not to have to hoist an 86 pound fishing kayak to the roof of my car. The Malone SeaWing car racks that we have been using fit on the trailer crossbars.
- SCSteven C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice trailer
Good quality product. Easy to follow assembly instructions. Excellent support from Malone.
- JWJeffrey W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoMalone Microsport
Much better than trying to lift my Ocean Kayak to the J-cradles on top of my Nissan Frontier. Big problem: Yakima SNAR (snap around) mounts are not large enough to fit around the support tube. Also, the support tubes are too far apart for my Yakima Skybox. Luckily there is a metal fabrication shop a few miles from here and I had plates made to allow use of the Yakima accessories. Otherwise .... an easy build.
- KKathyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat trailer
I've had my trailer over 6 years, added my own J hooks and stackers. It gets used about 40 times a year . I've hauled 19' kayaks and numerous whitewater kayaks. My gas mileage is better than roofing it, and so much easier. I'm 71, female, and can move it by myself. I've replaced tires, and addedbearing buddies to keep well greased. Easy to back up. A great purchase. It stays outside and no rust.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoMalone MicroSport Kayak Trailer
A great light trailer.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $449.77 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.