/ Malone MegaSport LowBed Kayak Trailer
Malone MegaSport LowBed Kayak Trailer
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 16195 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Built specifically to meet the needs of kayak anglers, Malone MegaSport LowBed trailers makes loading and travel simpler and safer. The LowBed system drops the bar height to minimize your need to lift larger boats, and the 2nd Tier add storage options. From top to bottom, the MegaSport is a beast.
- Marine-grade galvanized steel construction lets you back down and launch directly into the water
- High-speed DOT-approved wheels can handle highway travel
- Heavy-duty triple leaf spring suspension
- Extended tongue with galvanized crank-assist pivoting jack stand for easy handling
- Locking mid-sized cargo box is perfect for holding paddles, PFDs and other paddling gear
- DOT-approved sealed marine-grade bearings and submersible Plug & Play LED lighting
- Typically assembles in four to five hours with standard tools, complete instructions included
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- Made in the USA
- Kayaks not included
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Please note: Assembly required. Due to shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped via ground services to a US address. No expedited or international shipping options are available. Trailer MCO paperwork is in box #2.
Please note: This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you attempt to order this item and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order.
|Construction||11-gauge pre-galvanized marine-grade steel|
|Load Capacity||1000 lbs.|
|Maximum Recommended Boat Length||20’|
|Lower Crossbar Length||86"|
|Lower Crossbar Spread||53 - 72"|
|2nd Tier Crossbar Height (From Ground)||25"|
|2nd Tier Crossbar Length||58”|
|2nd Tier Crossbar Spread||up to 72"|
|2nd Tier Crossbar Height (From Ground)||56”|
|Hitch Ball Size||2" Class II|
|Wiring Harness||Flat 4 connection|
|Tongue Weight||63 lbs.|
|Wheel Size||10" D x 8" W high-speed wheels|
|Recommended Tire Pressure||35 - 40 PSI|
|Jack Stand Wheel Size||5.5"|
|Trailer Dimensions||14' 6" (174") x 86" W|
|Trailer Width (Without Crossbars)||68" W|
|Trailer Weight||425 lbs.|
What’s In The Boxes (8 Cartons Total):
- 2 10" High Speed Wheels
- 1 Custom 2nd Tier Kit
- 1 Reinforced Tongue
- 1 Tongue Kick Stand
- 1 Tongue Lift Handle
- 2 86" Wide Lower Load Bars
- 2 58" Wide Upper Load Bars
- 1 Top Tier Assembly
- DOT Approved LED Lighting & Axle Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- 1 Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoMegaSport Low Bed Kayak Trailer
Installation was straightforward tho took the good part of the day. Easy to load boats on the low bars. Quiet on the road.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $809.77 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.