/ Malone FoldAway-J Kayak Carrier
Malone FoldAway-J Kayak Carrier
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 580 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Malone FoldAway-J Kayak Carrier is designed to safely carry a single recreational or touring kayak on its side. These carriers feature quick-release fold-down frames for low clearance and improved gas mileage when not in use. Built with corrosion-resistant coated steel oversized padding.
- Quick release fold-down frames for low clearance
- Universal mounting adapters fit most load bar designs
- Dual mount locations ensure carriers are firmly in place
- Lever actuated quick-release hubs
- Includes heavy duty cam style load straps for a single kayak
- Sold in pairs (holds 1 kayak)
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Maximum Boat Weight
|Most load bars up to 1.5" tall x 3.5" wide
|19.5" x 8.5" x 3.5"
|14" x 8.5" x 19.5"
What’s In The Box
- 2 Fold-down carriers
- 4 Universal mounting brackets
- 2 11' Cam buckle load straps
- 2 Bow and stern safety lines w/ S-Hooks
- 8 M6 x 1mm zinc coated 60mm mounting bolts
- 8 M6 x 1mm zinc coated 75mm mounting bolts
- 8 M6 T-Knobs
- 1 instruction manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LELisa E Wills K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it!
We transported two Eddyline Equinox kayaks on top of our 2019 Acura RDX without a problem. The carriers cradle our babies securely when opened, but fold nicely when not in use just as promised. My husband--the genius that he is--figured out how to weave one locking strap through both carriers and the load bars so the carriers don't get stolen when not in use. This was an awesome purchase, well worth the price and Outdoorplay.com sent our items expeditiously, so much faster than expected for such a bulky purchase. Thanks to this product, we're looking forward to kayaking wherever the wind blows us.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Product.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect fit.
They work great! Very happy with this product and shipping was quick.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoEasy to set up and use
Got here very quickly. Easy to set up and use, nice quality construction.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $29.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.