/ Malone VersaRail Bare Roof Cross Rail System
Malone VersaRail Bare Roof Cross Rail System
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 670 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Malone VersaRail Cross Rail system instantly transforms a bare roof into a functional platform for transporting bikes, kayaks, boards, or cargo boxes. Complete and ready to install, the corrosion-resistant steel crossbars fit most rack accessories. For true versatility, check out Malone VersaRails.
- Works with most bare-roof 4-door vehicles
- Steel crossbars with a corrosion-resistant coating
- Rectangular bar profile fits most rack accessories
- Abrasion-resistant dual suction 75-lb. pull strength vacuum tower bases
- Backup safety attachment straps with buckle closures
- Complete & ready to install, simple & quick installation
- No additional tools required (allen wrench provided)
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
- Crossbars sold in pairs
|Load Capacity||135 lbs.|
|Minimum Recommended Spread||24"|
|Crossbar Profile||1.25" x 0.9"|
|Footing Dimensions||8" x 3.25"|
What’s In The Box:
- 2 Crossbars with Attachment Straps
- 4 Tower Bases with Attachment Hardware
- 4 Rubber End Caps
- 1 6mm Allen Wrench
- 1 Instruction Manual
Malone VersaRail Cross Bars are designed for 4-door vehicles with a bare roof (no crossbars or side rails). The bar profile fits most rack accessories.
Please Note: Installation requires two pass-through straps that can inhibit the deployment of side-curtain airbags. In no event will Outdoorplay or Malone be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special exemplary, or punitive damages, or, for any other damages of any kind or nature due to the installation and/or use of Malone VersaRail Cross Bars.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WWilliamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoThe Rack
It will work fine as my backup.
- EBErin B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Rack
This is a perfect rack for folks who don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money and don't want a permanent rack on their cars. Protects your hood, carries the load and looks great. Sturdy materials and safe on the road...
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $33.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.