/ Lowa Men's Cadin II GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots
Lowa Men's Cadin II GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Lowa Men's Cadin II GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots:
Buy now and earn 1700 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Lowa Men's Cadin II GTX Mid Mountaineering Boots is simply perfect for almost any conditions you might encounter when mountaineering. Its multifaceted qualities are well-known and well-loved by mountaineers.
- The GORE-TEX lining provides durably waterproof/breathable protection against the elements
- This denser PU material absorbs shock, rebounds well, and is extremely durable
- Flat support zone under the toes makes easy scrambling possible
- Lower-profile platform for better sole contact w/ ground
- Flatter toe profile designed to keep distance between foot & ground as small as possible
- Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper
- VIBRAM outsoles provide a solid, firm grip on the trail
- This X-Lacing system secures the tongue both vertically and horizontally
- Optimal support for the foot’s musculature and pleasant rolling properties
- The footwear exhibits very strong resistance to bending
- Suitable for step-in, or strap-on, crampon use.
- LOWA can resole this product for an additional fee
- Patented LOWA technology preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters
|Upper Material||80% Suede leather / 20% Synthetic fabrics|
|Sole||VIBRAM Alp Trac Numen|
|Insole||40% Polyester / 50% Viscoelastic latex foam / 10% Mesh|
|Midsole||100% Polyurethane (PU)|
|Weight Per Pair||3.24 lbs / 1470 g|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- NHNoemi H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing lightweight boots
They are extremely comfortable but stiff. These are my perfect summer boot for Shasta, Rainier's easier glacier routes, ect.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $85.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.