/ Lowa Men's Axos GTX Mid Hiking Boots
Lowa Men's Axos GTX Mid Hiking Boots
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
The Lowa Men's Axos GTX Mid Hiking Boots are extremely snug, dynamically flexible and airily light. It's ideal for warm weather fast-packing or anytime you want to travel fast and light but need the stability that comes with a hiking boot.
- The GORE-TEX lining provides durably waterproof/breathable protection against the elements
- The double-layer midsole to provide effective cushioning and improved comfort
- Avoidance of unnecessary stitches to reduce pressure points
- An outsole designed by LOWA with an optimised rubber compound to provide good grip
- LOWA DynaPU provides noticeable cushioning with every step
- Increased flexibility of the upper for pleasant walking
|Upper Material||70% Synthetic / 30% Fabric|
|Insole||90% Polyurethane (PU) / 10% synthetic Fabric|
|Midsole||100% Polyurethane (PU)|
|Weight Per Pair||1.96 lbs / 890 g|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- BSBellamy S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome!
So comfortable, great hiking boot. It keeps your feet dry and warm!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5