/ Lowa Camino EVO GTX Trekking Boots
Lowa Camino EVO GTX Trekking Boots
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Lowa Camino EVO GTX Trekking Boots:
Buy now and earn 1750 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Lowa Camino EVO GTX Trekking Boots are made of robust materials that provide the best comfort even in wind and weather. Feet can roll more effectively if the upper of a hiking boot can be easily bent.
- The GORE-TEX lining provides durably waterproof/breathable protection against the elements
- This denser PU material absorbs shock, rebounds well, and is extremely durable
- Lower-profile platform for better sole contact w/ ground
- Flatter toe profile designed to keep distance between foot & ground as small as possible
- Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper
- The padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points
- Easier ankle movement due to integrated FlexZone and flexible lace
- Upper design with freely moving lace hooks and lacing systems
- Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, equalize tension
- Optimal support for the foot’s musculature and pleasant rolling properties
- VIBRAM outsoles provide a solid, firm grip on the trail
- This X-Lacing system secures the tongue both vertically and horizontally
- Patented LOWA technology preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters
- LOWA can resole this product for an additional fee
|Upper Material||100% Nubuck leather|
|Sole||VIBRAM APPTRAIL II|
|Insole||40% Polyester / 50% Viscoelastic latex foam / 10% Mesh|
|Midsole||100% Polyurethane (PU)|
|Weight Per Pair||3.53 lbs / 1600 g|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RARyann A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHigh expectations
Just received my new pair of Lowa’s, And I absolutely love them I’ve tried many other pairs backpacking boots on recently. I’m very-picky, In particular when it comes to my boots. The lower backpacking,and hiking boots always Feel the most supportive and all-around comfortable hot and cold keep you warm in the Winter and your feet breathe well and summer. I work in construction I’ve had foot surgery 10 years ago. Doctor suggested I find pair of hiking boots, and they would support my foot much more and he was right.
I’ll always wear hiking boots every day for the rest of my life most likely they’ll say Lowa on the side of them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $87.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.