/ Level Six Whirlpool Youth Paddling Jacket
Level Six Whirlpool Youth Paddling Jacket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 295 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Level Six Whirlpool Youth Paddling Jacket is a great paddling jacket option for youth recreational kayakers looking to keep splash and wind off while on the water. Constructed with eXhaust 2.5 fabric, this jacket offers excellent lightweight, waterproof-breathable performance and comfort.
- Excellent lightweight waterproof-breathable performance
- Adjustable wrist & neck closures
- Waist cinch-cord
- Reflective screen print
- Manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
1. Durable Water-Repellant Spray - Designed to make surface water bead off the jacket, this spray is a crucial part of the garment's breathability. There are several DWRs available and their effective durability is reflected in their price. Because Level 6 gear is made for paddling, this DWR is the toughest available.
2. Face Fabric - 185g/m2 100% nylon. This lighter denier of nylon for the 2.5-ply line of gear feels nice and soft to the hand without sacrificing strength.
3. Exhaust Membrane - This layer provides the system's waterproofness and breathability. The eXhaust membrane is a ultra thin layer with micro pores small enough to prevent water from penetrating but large enough to allow body vapor (sweat) to escape. Sandwiched between the protective layers of the outer face fabric and a screened print, this system is breathable and durable enough for the punishing demands of paddling. Water Specifications: -10,000 mm water resistance (water column test). Breathability Specifications: -6,000g/m2/24hrs breathability (JIS L 1099 A1+B1 tests).
4. Membrane Protection - A diamond-shaped grid is screened to the underside of the waterproof/breathable eXhaust membrane. This synthetic dot matrix protects the membrane from abrasion and wear and tear with other clothing layers. Being thinner than 3-ply Tricot, this film is the best choice to increase the toughness of lightweight paddling gear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- KPKaren P.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoDisappointingly small
I bought this based on the dimensions listed on the website. While it was very well made it was way too small even at the XL size. I had to return it. The return process and refund was reasonable and handled easily.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat
Took this kayaking the other day! Worked perfectly
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $14.86 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.