Level Six Temagami Paddling Pants
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $28.12 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Level Six Temagami paddling pants are the perfect entry-level paddling pants for all paddlers. Designed with tripping in mind, these pants will keep splash and spray off your legs. The innovative double cuff system keeps you dry, comfortable, and looking good on the water.
- Waterproof & breathable fabric
- Lighter & more compressible than other waterproof & breathable fabrics
- Elastic waistband w/ adjustable webbing belt
- Adjustable double-cuff ankle closure system
- Articulated knees improve your range of motion & comfort
- Zippered thigh pocket
1. Durable Water-Repellant Spray - Designed to make surface water bead off the jacket, this spray is a crucial part of the garment's breathability. There are several DWRs available and their effective durability is reflected in their price. Because Level 6 gear is made for paddling, this DWR is the toughest available.
2. Face Fabric - 185g/m2 100% nylon. This lighter denier of nylon for the 2.5-ply line of gear feels nice and soft to the hand without sacrificing strength.
3. Exhaust Membrane - This layer provides the system's waterproofness and breathability. The eXhaust membrane is a ultra thin layer with micro pores small enough to prevent water from penetrating but large enough to allow body vapor (sweat) to escape. Sandwiched between the protective layers of the outer face fabric and a screened print, this system is breathable and durable enough for the punishing demands of paddling. Water Specifications: -10,000 mm water resistance (water column test). Breathability Specifications: -6,000g/m2/24hrs breathability (JIS L 1099 A1+B1 tests).
4. Membrane Protection - A diamond shaped grid is screened to the underside of the waterproof breathable eXhaust membrane. This synthetic dot matrix protects the membrane from abrasion and wear and tear with other clothing layers. Being thinner than 3-ply Tricot, this film is the best choice to increase the toughness of lightweight paddling gear.
Level Six Temagami Paddling Pants
|Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||Height||5'0" - 5'4"||5'2" - 5'6"||5'5" - 5'8"||5'7" - 6'0"||5'10" - 6'2"||6'1" - 6'4"||Weight (lbs.)||100 - 115||115 - 140||130 - 165||150 - 195||185 - 225||215 - 245||Waist||25" - 28"||28" - 31"||30" - 33"||32" - 35"||34" - 37"||36" - 42"|
How To Measure:
1. Waist: Measure at the waist, above the hipbone.
2. Hips: Place both of your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips across the fullest part of your butt.
- DCDiane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoNeutral Rating- lack of product knowledge
I purchased a couple of different styles and sizes of paddling pants online as I wasn't familiar with the brands or fits. I returned this gear because I preferred the Women's Endurance Paddling Pants color and fit over the Level Six Temagami.
The quality appeared to be solid. I tried them on, liked something better, and returned them. No river use to offer better review.Was this helpful?
- DWDave W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoLevel six paddling pants
These are very well constructed and high-quality paddling pants. I was actually quite surprised that the inseam was long enough for me as I stand 6 feet five with a 36 inch inseam. I would say these are three season paddling pants. The only reason I did not give them five stars as I would like to see an extra pocket or two. I would however recommend these pans to anybody kayaking or canoeing or even trail hiking in extreme wet weather.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoSuper comfy
These pants are great, they have plenty of room to be comfortable but aren't so baggy that they get in the way. All in all a solid, well made product.Was this helpful?