/ Level Six Men's Odin Dry Suit
Level Six Men's Odin Dry Suit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 5000 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Level Six Odin is a deluxe front-entry dry suit designed to stand up to the toughest tests on the water. Constructed using toughest waterproof-breathable nylon, the Odin dry suit will have you feeling like a Norse god from calm water SUP to whitewater kayaking.
- Waterproof & breathable fabric with reinforced knees helps keep you dry in all conditions
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Integrated 3-ply socks keep your feet warm and dry
- Front chest entry zipper and front relief zippers
- Articulated spine, knees and elbows give you an unrestricted range of motion
- Fleece-lined pocket YKK aqua seal zipper
- Double tunnel with Stealth waistband system helps keep water out of your boat
- 100% lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship (excludes latex gaskets)
|Body Fabric||Waterproof & breathable 3-layer eXhaust 3.0 nylon|
|Entry Zipper||Front-entry flexible TiZip nylon waterproof zipper|
|Relief Zipper||Flexible TiZip nylon waterproof front zipper|
|Neck Closure||Latex gasket with adjustable collar|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gaskets with adjustable overcuffs|
|Ankle Closure||Integrated eXhaust 3.0 waterproof/breathable socks with adjustable overcuffs|
1. Durable Water-Repellant Spray - Designed to make surface water bead off the jacket, this spray is a crucial part of the garments breathability. There are several DWR’s available and their effective durability is reflected in their price. Because our gear is made for paddling, Our DWR is the toughest available.
2. Face Fabric - 194g/m2 100% nylon. Nice and soft to the hand without sacrificing strength.
3. eXhaust Membrane - This layer provides the systems waterproofness and breathability. The eXhaust membrane is an ultra-thin layer with micro pores small enough to prevent water from penetrating but large enough to allow body vapor (sweat) to escape. Sandwiched between the protective layers of the outer face fabric and the tricot mesh, this system is breathable and durable enough for the punishing demands of paddling. Water Specifications: -20,000 mm water resistance (water column test) Breathability Specifications -8,000g/m2/24hrs breathability (JIS L 1099 A1+B1 tests)
4. Membrane Protection - A polyester tricot lining is laminated to the underside of the waterproof breathable eXhaust membrane. This synthetic mesh protects the eXhaust membrane from abrasion and wear and tear with other clothing layers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- ARAnthony R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Drysuit for paddling
I’m 6’1” and weigh 215. Ordered the XL and it fits very well. My sleeve length is 36”. My big concern was that I wear size 13 shoes and noticed other brands had smaller built in socks. These are plenty roomy.. I am wearing size 14 NRS ATB wetshoe with the suit and it works well. I was pleasantly surprised at how breathable the suit is. I did a test paddle on a cloudy day with 69 degrees air temp and was very comfortable with only minimal perspiration. I jumped in cold water afterwards and there were zero leaks. Extremely comfortable and well made.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RBRobert B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLevel six odin drysuit
finally got to try the Odin on the Roaring Fork , worked on cross current moves and had to swim twice in bony sections. The suit stayed dry, it was hot out with a lot of ferry work and suit breathed well. Good movement, ready for the cold at end of season and early next year.
- RBRobert B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDrysuit
I didn't want a baggy suit so I knew drysuits have room for layers and picked the large which was just in my measurements, glad I did it fits well , a little baggy around hips but the belt keeps it in. I am 6'1" 200 lbs. Moves great around shoulders a little short at ankle but will on be a problem if I walk through mud. Breathes didn't get hot wearing it in yard on warm day- waiting on restrictions for covid to lift to test in water.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoOutstanding.
They are warm,dry and are reinforced in all the right places. The zipper is also very easy to open and close and keeps you very dry.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $250.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.