/ Level Six Men's Niagara Paddling Jacket
Level Six Men's Niagara Paddling Jacket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 550 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Level Six Men's Niagara Paddling Jacket is a great jacket option for recreational paddlers looking to keep splash and wind off while on the water. The Niagra is constructed with eXhaust 2.5 UL fabric for excellent lightweight waterproof-breathable performance and comfort.
- Coated lycra wrist closures
- Waist cinch cord
- Fleece lined collar
- Reflective piping along zipper
- YKK aqua guard zipper
1. Durable Water-Repellant Spray - Designed to make surface water bead off the jacket, this spray is a crucial part of the garment's breathability. There are several DWRs available and their effective durability is reflected in their price. Because Level 6 gear is made for paddling, this DWR is the toughest available.
2. Face Fabric - 185g/m2 100% nylon. This lighter denier of nylon for the 2.5-ply line of gear feels nice and soft to the hand without sacrificing strength.
3. Exhaust Membrane - This layer provides the system's waterproofness and breathability. The eXhaust membrane is a ultra thin layer with micro pores small enough to prevent water from penetrating but large enough to allow body vapor (sweat) to escape. Sandwiched between the protective layers of the outer face fabric and a screened print, this system is breathable and durable enough for the punishing demands of paddling. Water Specifications: -10,000 mm water resistance (water column test). Breathability Specifications: -6,000g/m2/24hrs breathability (JIS L 1099 A1+B1 tests).
4. Membrane Protection - A diamond shaped grid is screened to the underside of the waterproof breathable eXhaust membrane. This synthetic dot matrix protects the membrane from abrasion and wear and tear with other clothing layers. Being thinner than 3-ply Tricot, this film is the best choice to increase the toughness of lightweight paddling gear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- HGHans G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood lightweight rain gear
Overall, the jacket is lightweight and comfortable. Great jacket to stuff in a bag either in kayak or on golf course in case of rain. My only complaint is the fabric on the zipper gets caught a lotSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CFCurt F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice jacket
I'm very happy with this jacket. The zipper front makes it easy to get on yet allows some cooling if unzip some. Just wore it with zipper up and a wide brim hat during a 15 minute heavy rain and it kept me dry. Other times it folds up much smaller than my rain jacket in the dry bag.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoPaddling jacket
Jacket is comfortable, light weight, and definitely waterproof.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.