/ La Sportiva Women's Otaki Rock Climbing Shoes
La Sportiva Women's Otaki Rock Climbing Shoes
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 780 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The La Sportiva Women's Otaki Rock Climbing Shoes combines an aggressive design with a supportive hook and loop closure system. This versatile rock shoe provides high-level performance across a wide variety of rock conditions, but excels at technical edging and on vertical overhanging terrain.
- P3 patented technology for a down-turned performance fit for slicing and dicing where needed
- Patented S-Heel for optimal heel hooking and heel cup fit
- Laser-cut uppers reduce stitching and bulk
- Maximum sensitivity and precision also in torsion
|Midsole||1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3|
|Sole||4mm Vibram XS Edge|
|Weight||175g (half pair)|
|Upper||Leather / Microfiber|
|Lining||Pacific (in front)|
- La Sportiva climbing shoes are designed with narrower toe boxes. Please consider this before ordering if you have wider feet.
- More sizes means a better fit! La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This adds five extra sizes per model, giving you a better fit!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JFJohn F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLa Sportiva Otaki
Upgraded from a Black Diamond shoe to this more aggressive shoe. Got it for my 12 year old daughter who boulders in a gym and outdoors.
She hasn't had any pain from the tight fit and said it's a lot better than her beginner shoes.
She tried a La Sportive shoe at Rei, but they didn't have the Otaki so we ordered it online and got a great price. We knew her size and when the shoes arrived they fit perfectly.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove This Shoe
I wear a 39 street/approach shoe and a 37.5 in the Otaki. They fit perfectly after a few sessions (tight out of the box). This is my go-to shoe for sport climbing and I also use it at the gym (routes and bouldering). It edges well and is equally at home on steep routes. The velcro closure is easy on and off and also easy to adjust for a snugger more precise fit if I need it. I have a wide toe box and these work well for me - I'll definitely buy these again.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $39.18 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.