Kuat Transfer V2 3-Bike Hitch Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $137.25 with
Starting at $45.75/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Kuat Transfer V2 3-Bike Hitch Rack pivots easily into place and secures your prized rides without touching the frames. The Transfer v2 has the modular configurations available so you get a multi-rider rack at an everyone-friendly price. Head to the trailhead or race with confidence.
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- Foot-activated pivots gives you access to the rear of your vehicle
- External cable with a semi-integrated lock lets you feel safe stepping away from your ride
- Tamper-resistant Flatlock cam hitch design enhances stability an security
- Can be expanded with the 1-Bike Add-On (sold separately)
- Manufacturer lifetime No Worries warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Fits Hitch Receiver Sizes||2"|
|Carry Capacity||1 - 3 bikes|
|Weight Capacity||120 lbs. (40 lbs per bike)|
|Fits Bike Tire Sizes||18 - 29"|
|Maximum Bike Wheelbase||50"|
|Maximum Tire Width||5"|
|Hitch Cam Style||Flatlock cam|
|Construction||Steel with automotive-grade 750-hour salt spray hardware|
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 2-inch receiver hitch
- Do not install on campers, recreational vehicles or trailers
- Not intended for offroad use (smooth gravel roads are not considered off-road)
- Not intended for tandems, recumbents, or bikes with fenders
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoQuality and ease of access!
Easy to assemble. Easy to use. Makes the hatchback door easily accessible even with bikes on the rack. Bikes stay on securely while travel long and easy to get on and off.Was this helpful?