/ Kuat Transfer V2 3-Bike Hitch Rack
Kuat Transfer V2 3-Bike Hitch Rack
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Kuat Transfer V2 3-Bike Hitch Rack pivots easily into place and secures your prized rides without touching the frames. The Transfer v2 has the modular configurations available so you get a multi-rider rack at an everyone-friendly price. Head to the trailhead or race with confidence.
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- Foot-activated pivots gives you access to the rear of your vehicle
- External cable with a semi-integrated lock lets you feel safe stepping away from your ride
- Tamper-resistant Flatlock cam hitch design enhances stability an security
- Can be expanded with the 1-Bike Add-On (sold separately)
- Manufacturer lifetime No Worries warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Fits Hitch Receiver Sizes||2"|
|Carry Capacity||1 - 3 bikes|
|Weight Capacity||120 lbs. (40 lbs per bike)|
|Fits Bike Tire Sizes||18 - 29"|
|Maximum Bike Wheelbase||50"|
|Maximum Tire Width||5"|
|Hitch Cam Style||Flatlock cam|
|Construction||Steel with automotive-grade 750-hour salt spray hardware|
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 2-inch receiver hitch
- Do not install on campers, recreational vehicles or trailers
- Not intended for offroad use (smooth gravel roads are not considered off-road)
- Not intended for tandems, recumbents, or bikes with fenders
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SGscott g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago3 bike
Easy to use bikes are very secure.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $137.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.