Kuat Transfer V2 2-Bike Hitch Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $112.25 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Kuat Transfer V2 2-Bike Hitch RackSKU: ARR_KUBTRANSV22-Black-125RH
Head to the trailhead or race with confidence with the Kuat Transfer V2 2-Bike Hitch Rack. It pivots easily into place and secures your prized rides without touching the frames. The new Transfer v2 has the modular configurations available so you get a multi-rider rack at an everyone-friendly price.
- Lightweight & durable construction
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- Includes semi-integrated bicycle cable lock
- Automotive-grade 750 hour salt spray hardware
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Kuat Transfer V2 2-Bike Hitch Rack Technical Specifications
|Carry Capacity||1 - 2 bikes|
|Weight Capacity (1.25" Ball Cam)||80 lbs. (40 lbs. per bike)|
|Weight Capacity (2" Flatlock Cam)||120 lbs. (60 lbs. per bike)|
|Maximum Bike Wheelbase||50"|
|Maximum Tire Width||5"|
|Hitch Cam||Flatlock cam for 2", ball cam for 1.25"|
|Shipping Weight||44 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||30" x 29" x 6"|
|Fits Hitch Receiver Sizes||1.25" or 2"|
|Fits Bike Tire Sizes||18 - 29"|
- EPEduardo P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoAwesome service and product!
Great product and price for the value and quality!Was this helpful?
- WJWilliam J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months ago.
Good quality and priceWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat, affordable rack
Assembly out of the box was a challenge for me, personally, and some of the included hardware didn't match the instruction manual exactly but I could make them work. Aside from that I really like it. Very easy to use and holds my bikes firmly in place.Was this helpful?