Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Hitch Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $212.25 with
Starting at $70.75/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Hitch RackSKU: ARR_KUBNV2-GrayMetallic-125RH
Packed with features, style, and durability, the Kuat NV 2.0 bike hitch rack is a favorite at the trailhead. Imagined, designed, and built with the most discerning enthusiasts in mind, it stands up to the daily and the extraordinary. Road trips or local group rides, the NV 2.0 will get you there.
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Dedicated 1.25 & 2-inch hitch receivers options
- Premium gloss metallic powder with water-transferred logos
- No-tool install with hand-tightened cam system
- Adjustable front ratchet arms with intuitive release
- Adjustable front tire cradle system
- Co-molded rear tire strap protects wheels
- Foot-assisted pivots allows rear of vehicle access
- Fully integrated cable locks
- Includes hitch lock
- Includes integrated Trail Doc repair stand
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
On 2-inch hitches, increase your capacity to four bikes with the NV 2.0 Add-On (sold separately)
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Hitch Rack Technical Specifications
|Load Capacity||1-2 bikes|
|Weight Capacity||120 lbs. (60 lbs. per bike)|
|Tire Size||20 - 29"*|
|Maximum Tire Width||5"*|
|Maximum Bike Wheelbase||50" (with tire scoops in down position)|
*The NV 2.0 includes 1 adapter for bicycles with 20-24” front tires, and 1 phat tire kit for bicycles with tires wider than 3”. If you need adapters for a second bike, please contact Kuat directly for additional parts.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 1.25 or 2-inch receiver hitch
- Do not install on recreational vehicle or trailer. Not intended for offroad use
- Do not use front tire bicycle fenders
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
- BBBrian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat rack and customer service!
A friend used the same rack to drive from Colorado to Wisconsin with two bikes and had no issues. After inspecting the quality of the rack, ease of use, a little research, and a friendly customer service team member who answered all my questions before purchase. Not once but twice. So when it was time to purchase the rack it was an easy decision to go with Outdoorplay. The rack was delivered on time. There was no damage to the package, all parts were there, and in mint condition. The instructions to assemble the rack were easy to follow. Putting the rack together with two people was easy but doable with one person. Unfortunatley a month after getting the rack I had a minor accicdent and the rack suffered some damage. Upon calling Outdoorplay there amazing support team assisted in getting the needed parts. The new parts arrived on time and in mint condition. I use the rack weekly and have had no issues. I travel less than 60 miles to various places to ride. A couple of other things I enjoy about this rack is the ability to expand to 4 bikes or add a swing arm in the future. I love the rack but the customer service at Outdoorplay is even better.Was this helpful?
- FLFen L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoBest bike rack ever and
Best bike rack ever and fast shipping.Was this helpful?
- KLKevin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent product and service!
Easy to assemble and install. Excellent quality/finish. Very minor nitpick - the Trail Doc can be easily removed. Applied some reflector tapes at strategic areas for better visibility at night.Was this helpful?
- RKRaja K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery sturdy, easy to use,
Very sturdy, easy to use, well built. I would buy it again.Was this helpful?
- PRPeter R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoA great looking rack. I
A great looking rack. I love that they thought about the locks embedded into the rack, folds away for liftgate access. We bought the 2hitch model, but one vehicle has a 1-1/4hitch, so we bought an adapter. Love the twist lock so the rack didn't move at all, but we lose the stability with the adapter. I see they sell stabilizers for a few bucks, so I'll buy one of those.Was this helpful?