/ Kokatat MsFit Tour Kayak Lifejacket (PFD)
Kokatat MsFit Tour Kayak Lifejacket (PFD)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 925 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Kokatat MsFit Tour Lifejacket (PFD) features eight points of adjustment that provide maximum freedom of movement while fitting you comfortably and securely. A knife garage, strobe lash tab, and multiple top-loading pockets give the gadget-happy paddler plenty of room for gear. Ergonomic and innovative components such as thermo-formed, padded Hypalon shoulders, ide adjustments, GAIA PVC-free foam, and superlative construction methods help the MsFit set the standard in modern PFD design.
- PVC-free GAIA low-density foam wraps your body with safety and comfort in all paddling conditions
- Articulated shell and foam panels improve mobility
- Padded adjustable shoulders with Hypalon grip panels help keep your PFD in place
- Multiple adjustment points for a customized fit
- Dual bellows pockets with zippered side entry
- Electronics pocket has enough room for a VHF radio
- Hidden sleeve pocket behind entry zipper with key lanyard make a great knife garage
- Lash tabs front and back hold knives and strobe lights
- Reflective tape on front and back improves visibility in low light conditions
- United States Coast Guard Approved
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|200D nylon Oxford
|Low-density GAIA (PVC -free)
|16 lbs. 6 oz.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RSRichard S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoStill the best
This is not my 1st ms fit. I find it comfortable when I am paddling or teaching sea kayaking. Important to me: it has a very convenient knife holder as well as adequate pockets to house my radio and my rescue and cold water equipment. And, yes, it's okay for guys to own one.
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWife loves it!
We do a lot of Jet boating in a small skiff up in Alaska... This jacket works great for my wife. She expands the sides so it can fit over her waders and rain jacket. Short enough to work in the kayaks also. Loves the pockets for VHS and phone.
- PDPaul D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Lifejacket!
Excellent product. Only had it out a few times so far. But plan on using it a lot as my sea kayaking vest. (I also have one for whitewater). I like the fit, it's comfortable to wear and not too bulky. Plenty of storage. Checks all the boxes. No real weaknesses. Seems very well made. Durability the only possible negative, but Kokatat makes great products so I don't foresee any issues. I've been satisfied with their drysuits and dry tops over the years. I'm 5'7Â¬, 165 pounds with short legs and a long torso. The medium is a good size for me. I like the mantis color too. Highly recommended.
- PDPaul D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Lifejacket!
Excellent product. Only had it out a few times so far. But plan on using it a lot as my sea kayaking vest. (I also have one for whitewater). I like the fit, it's comfortable to wear and not too bulky. Plenty of storage. Checks all the boxes. No real weaknesses. Seems very well made. Durability the only possible negative, but Kokatat makes great products so I don't foresee any issues. I've been satisfied with their drysuits and dry tops over the years. I'm 5'7â€, 165 pounds with short legs and a long torso. The medium is a good size for me. I like the mantis color too. Highly recommended.
- RCRichard C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoKokatat is the best
Over the last 20 years I have bought for myself or other dozens of Kokatat products and they have never let me down.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $46.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.