/ Kokatat Women's Hydrus 3.0 Tempest Pants w/ Socks
Kokatat Women's Hydrus 3.0 Tempest Pants w/ Socks
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1060 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Kokatat Women's Hydrus Tempest Pants with Socks are popular with touring paddlers and kayak anglers. Hydrus 3-layer waterproof & breathable fabric, a tall neoprene waistband, and integrated socks keep water out while on the river.
- Proprietary waterproof & breathable Hydrus 3.0 fabric
- Tall neoprene waistband w/ adjustable closure
- Integrated Hydrus socks w/ gravel guard
- Factory-sealed seams
- Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Hydrus 3.0 Fabric||4.57 oz.multi-ply nylon face with a waterproof/breathable coating& tricot backing|
|Waist Closure||Neoprene waistband with dual adjustablehook&loop adjustment tabs|
|Ankle Closure||Integrated Hydrus 3.0 waterproof/breathable socks withadjustable overcuffs & gravel guard|
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SPStacey P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat but run a little big
Im usually a medium 5'5 130 lbs. They are a little big for me but I decided to keep it as I will be layering and I can sometimes run between a medium and a small.... haven't tried them yet but they appear to be of good quality.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWorking well for kayaker in NorthEast
These are being used in cold weather on a northeast river. So far so good! Paired with a jacket and underlayers keeps me dry and warm. Sizing is hard to figure from website. Large was supposed to be right but was huge (length way big, hips oversized too) medium fit well. We ordered both so we could get it right. Returns went very smoothly (thank you!)
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $53.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.