/ Kokatat NeoZip Long John Neoprene Kayak Wetsuit
Kokatat NeoZip Long John Neoprene Kayak Wetsuit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 775 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview The burly Kokatat NeoZip Farmer John is a dream come true for paddlers who prefer a wetsuit! The paddling-specific design keeps you comfortable without sacrificing durability. It’s easy to peel on ...
The burly Kokatat NeoZip Farmer John is a dream come true for paddlers who prefer a wetsuit! The paddling-specific design keeps you comfortable without sacrificing durability. It’s easy to peel on and off and you can add splash gear over the top for additional wind protection.
- 3 mm double-face neoprene construction
- Customized non-skid reinforcements at the knees help reduce abrasion
- Beefy all-nylon front zipper for ease of entry
- Paddling specific articulation and flat-lock seams
- Comfortable no-seam armholes & super-stretch ankles
- Size-specific color blocking for an at-a-glance fit
- Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- CScatherine s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat flexibility immediately. Warm and
Great flexibility immediately. Warm and comfortable.
- DSDaniel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI'm 6 foot 4 inches
I'm 6 foot 4 inches and weight 235 pounds the XL kayak bibs fit perfect now I'm just waiting on colder weather
- SVSebastiane V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Farmer John for the Tall Slim Guy
I was going crazy trying to find a farmer john style wetsuit for a tall thin body type. This one was a great find! I am 6'7" and 205 lbs and this is about as good of a fit as I hoped to find. It is a little longer in the torso than the legs, but it hasn't been an issue. I use it for paddling in my kayak. It has been great. I've been dumped in 52 degree waters of Lake Michigan and felt fine. This combined with my paddling jacket has been a great combo for a range of weather and temperatures. Construction quality is excellent. My only complaint is that the two way zipper in the front stops stops somewhere between my navel and groin area making it a bit of challenge to easily answer the call of nature (although it is still possible). Other than that, I have zero complaints. Amazing deal for the price.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $38.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.