Kokatat Maximus Centurion Rescue Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Kokatat Maximus Centurion Rescue Lifejacket (PFD) is the latest addition to the popular and award winning Maximus PFD platform. The Centurion is as comfortable as it's predecessors, but with additional storage capacity and a redesigned top pocket that is more accessible.
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows unrestricted movement during dynamic activity
- Webbing-reinforced shoulder straps provide unsurpassed mobility and security
- Durable Cordura shell will stand the test of time
- PVC-free soft low-density Gaia foam wraps your body with safety and comfort
- Webbing adjustments have been moved to the front of the vest for easy fit adjustments
- Integrated pockets and a detachable Belly pocket will carry a pin kit, first aid kit, and pop tarts
- Large, gusseted front pocket with internal organization
- The detachable Belly Pocket has three pockets for organizing essentials and will fit a VHF radio
- Quick-release safety harness with O-ring, tether/tow system-ready
- Front lash tab, and back strobe anchor
- Stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or cow tail
- US Coast Guard approved
|Certification||US Coast Guard Type V|
|Design Flotation||17 lbs. 5 oz.|
|Outer Fabric||500D Cordura|
|Liner Fabric||200D nylon|
|Entry System||Side-entry design|
|Lash Tabs||1 front, 1 back|
|Adjustment Points||8 (2 shoulder, 4 side, 2 waist)|
|Waist Belt Width||1.5"|
|Average Weight||2.5 lbs.|
Kokatat Maximus Centurion Rescue Lifejacket (PFD:
|XS/S||32 - 38"||16 lbs. 5 oz.|
|M/L||40 - 46"||17 lbs. 5 oz.|
|XL/XXL||49 - 55"||18 lbs.|
- JRJohn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months agoLove it!
So far so good. I've paddled in it 3 times and it's really comfortable and I love all the pockets. I haven't taken a nasty swim or needed to use the safety mechanism so I can't review that yet.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoKokatat Maximus Centurion Rescue PFD
As soon as I slipped this on I felt right at home. It is very comfortable and the way the adjustment system is designed it is easy to get a snug, but non-restrictive fit. It does not restrict my paddling ability in any way, and the side entry makes it simple to get in and out of.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect PFD for curvy women
I LOVE this PFD. I have been struggling to find one that fits my girls, and finally found the Kokatat Maximus Centurion Rescue Lifejacket (PFD). It is super comfortable and allows for great movement and flexibility allowing me to annihilate those crossbow boofs!!Was this helpful?
- MDMike D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoBest life jacket
So much room for extras while knowing I have the most buoyant life jacket on the market.Was this helpful?